Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whoray!

Bumble and I had a very good doctor's appointment. Bumble even decided to yawn for the camera, it was so adorable!! I have no idea how to just make a clip of the yawn but the minute I figure it out I will post it. Dr. Rinehart even said that we have an adorable baby, I guess Bumble was showing off for the sonogram. We couldn't see Bumble's hands, but apparently Bumble was playing with she/hes feet. Precious. Still on the bedrest with modified activity privileges, but I will take it. It really stinks that I can not work right now, but why stop a good thing? Obviously bedrest is what my body needs and Bumble still needs to cook. A few more months won't kill me. I still think it is funny to refer to myself as 'disabled.' I just have to not spend too much money :) I have been VERY good thus far.

Bumble seems to be much more active these past couple of days, which is cool. What is not cool is Julia is starting to get achy, yea for ligaments that stretch. I think I am just starting to get in the uncomfortable and awkward phase, whoray! James pointed out so nicely the other day that I was starting to waddle, thank you love.

So my rant for today will be that THR's insurance is not as fabulous as either James or I thought it was. Yea for hospital bills, FYI they really really super suck! All I am saying is that you would think that by working for a hospital, they would give you amazing coverage, but no.

On another and much happier note, Baby Natalie Perdon was born on May 27th. So happy for Caitlin and Terence!!!!! Y'all are going to be such great parents. I also got to watch Jay William Walters be baptized thanks to skype and my loving hubby. It stunk that I could not be there in person, however was cool to watch. I think he kicked his feet the whole time, it was very cute. James and I also got to experience Clark's first pool adventure on Memorial Day. The Adcocks and Gerstmanns grilled out and had a very relaxing afternoon, which ended with ice cream. YUM

Ok I am done posting for tonight, will probably post more often. Feel free to drop by and visit or call. Conversations of any kind are greatly appreciated. And finally.................................GO MAVS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment