Friday, May 13, 2011

Bedrest

Had my first full day of bedrest yesterday. I guess it went as to be expected. Fired off some emails, checked facebook and took care of other such things. Watched my mom clean my house, for which I am grateful for b/c I am not allowed too. Had a fabulous dinner made by the lovely Katy Walters. Gin-Bin stopped by and brought my coloring books, movies, cookies and reading materials. Watch out friends of mine you will all probably be getting lotsa hand-written letters with colored pages in them. James, Gin and I had a nice chat.

All in all not a terrible day, although I must admit if I have to this for 3months, I have some things to purchase: 1) kiddie pool so I can have some daily vitamin D (already found one at toys R us for $30). 2) chaise lounge so that I can continue to follow doctors orders when not on couch or in pool. 3) maid, this one is kinda up in the air, James says he can do it but b/t his work, cooking all the dinners, laundry, I think it will be overwhelming. 4)Will need to find someone who will come to my house to cut my hair and wax my legs, hey this mamma is vain. I might be stuck at my house but I am not going to let myself go.  5) People to video tape important events that I might have to miss.

Wishing Monday was already here, this whole not knowing business kinda sucks. I do not mind doing whatever it takes to protect bumble but just let me know if I am committed to house arrest for 3 months or not already!!! It seriously is like house arrest, no going out to restaurants, no traveling, no nothing. Now doesn't that just sound like FUN?!!?

On a happier note, while bored in the hospital we went ahead and ordered our baby furniture. Our crib already came in, so very excited to see it put together. James's parents might come into town next weekend, so the nursery might finally start taking shape. Bumble is doing fine, starting to figure out the active times.

No comments:

Post a Comment