Sunday, May 8, 2011

I feel a change in the winds

1st of all Happy Mother's Day!!!! Especially my mommy (the lovely Mrs. Janet J Walters)! Would also include my Bamma and Grandma Ginny (even though she is no longer with us, miss you terribly grandma J). Chan, Marilynn, Grandma McBride and Grandma Gerstmann, happy mothers day to you as well. There are too many names to list but all my aunties and friends who are currently/or soon to be mothers!

Happy Nurses Week as well.

So Julia is cranky. I am frustrated with office politics and other such things. Very torn right now, I LOVE being an ICU nurse, love it with all my heart. I also LOVE my coworkers. I do not love how I feel my unit or coworkers have been treated as late and disagree with decisions that are being made. I get upset every shift I work over something. I think I need some new scenery, just debating if that means and brand new hospital or just a different floor. I need to do some serious soul-searching about everything. Just very irritated and need to get it off my chest so that I can sleep (would usually vent to James but he is passed out). Presby you are a wonderful place to work I just am having some issues with you right now. Bumble might just provide mommy the out she needs, easier to transition to something new when you haven't been working for 3-4 months. I shall just pray and meditate on it.

On a happier note, Bumble apparently is a night-shifter too. VERY active last night from around 2300-0130. Crazy, felt some serious kicks. They are still the happy ones, not uncomfortable. It still feels like bumble is doing flips in there sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment