Monday, May 16, 2011

Good News

I made it through the week on bedrest, yea! Had lotsa visitors and GREAT food. Saturday was a little rough, I think the pregnancy hormones officially kicked in. Plus my mind does not 'rest' very well. I took a very nice warm bubble bath and did some meditation with deep breathing exercises. Kibbles must have sensed something was wrong with her mamma because as I was laying in bed she laid on the towel that was on my head and put her paw around me. It was very comforting. She will always be my first baby. I took a photo of it, see below, but it did not turn out all that well.


Sunday was a much better day.

So James and I went to the doctor today and we heard some good news! Everything that was abnormal is back to normal (I really do not want to go all nurse on the family friendly blog.) I was finally able to walk outside for the 1st time since Wednesday, you have no idea how freeing that was. Bumble looked great on the sonogram, active as usual. Apparently resting arms by his/her head is a favorite thing to do. We tried to zoom in on the feet but Bumble was a little too active, definitely not a bad thing though. Still on bedrest but I have quite a bit more freedom, I can actually leave the house for just a little while at a time. Around an hour or so but while indoors, doc wants me resting on the couch. I still need to be aware of how much I am on my feet but I am happy that things are moving in the right direction. I doubt that I will be able to fully return to work full time on nights, but I am hoping for a light duty order when I go in next monday. I just need to be able to do something work-wise. I feel like I am letting my coworkers down. I promise I have not forgot you guys!!

Enjoy the photos!

resting hand near face

both arms

close up of 1st photo, such a cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment