Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mommy's Star!

we are displeased
So Mommy tried to take a cute photo in our bib, but we were very hungry and very mad. Oh well, you can not win all the time! But what the bib says is very true!!
Enjoying our tummy time
We have had a wonderful weekend, went out to Tyler so that Evelyn could meet one set of her great-grandparents. It was really a wonderful time. Then we had brunch this morning with Gera, Justin and Halley at breadwinners. Even though Evie has not had her shots, we have started getting out of the house, I just don't let creepy strangers touch her. The best outings are when she has just eaten and then sacks out in the car. Have not had a major meltdown yet, but I know we will have our fair share of them. 
Gera & Halley love Evie!


sleeping on daddy

sleeping on Peepa

Bamma & Peepa
Bamma and Evelyn
I am really enjoying getting to see Evelyn's personality develop. I can see why moms don't go back to work but I also really like adult conversations so Julia will be going back to work............................eventually. (When it is just you and the kiddo, there is not a lot of adult conversation that takes place.)

No comments:

Post a Comment