Hard to believe baby girl is already 1 month old.
I am slowly starting to figure out her personality too. She does not like to sit still for long periods of time. She is an active girl just like her mamma. We like to lay on our back while on a blanket and just look around the nursery, we like frequent changes of scenery, we like morning walks, we LOVE it when mom walks up and down the stairs, again and again and again. James and I were just not meant to have one of those very quiet babies, I guess.
I still love how people ask about our schedule, we don't have one. I have a vage idea of when she will want to eat but then she likes to throw curve balls from time to time. Like last night when she ate but then wanted to be up for the next 2 hours! But what can you do sometimes?
Looks like baby girl is going to be a formula baby, but what a happy formula baby she will be! And she will have a very happy mamma too. I have made my peace, just not worth it to me to live by the pump/clock. I gave it my best shot, what more can I say.
Aight well Evelyn has decided to wake up from her morning nap, bet it is time for a lovely diaper change! (I love it when you change them and get the new diaper on and then before you can fasten it, they poop on the clean one!) Will try to put up some photos on shutterfly soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment