Thursday, September 22, 2011

Starting to get the Hang of Things

James and I are slowly figuring out parenthood. We have night-times down like you would not believe. Although Julia does go to bed around 8-9pm most nights, what can I say? Spending all day with a newborn is exhausting work, but I love it. We went to Target the other day and it was a success! Going to meet up with Daddy tomorrow for sushi lunch, fingers crossed Evelyn behaves. If not oh well. Seems lately we have been cursed with the diaper rash, but it is going away thankfully! Evelyn has also started to work on her pouty lip and her "I'm bored cry."

Totally had a new mom moment the other day and forgot to pack the formula to feed her, it was a difficult ride home as you can imagine. 

The mornings are starting to get chilly but we still go on our morning walk even if it is a short one. Today we saw our hoarder neighbors getting raided by the police and code compliance people. I feel like such a gossipy neighbor saying that, but I totally get why stay at home moms are into everybody's business. You have nothing else to do!

Here are some photos of our little one, enjoy!






1 comment: