Monday, October 3, 2011

The Pout

Oh how we are perfecting our pouty face! She definitely is taking after her mamma, poor James. Maybe Evelyn and I can time it so that we both give him our pouty faces at the same time, haha.

Evelyn is growing bigger everyday! I love playing with her chubby arms and legs! Starting to outgrow our newborn size cloth diapers but not quite big enough for the next size. I am addicted to finding her new clothes, Julia should not be alone with a computer and the ability to online shop! We did buy her Christmas outfit the other day though, I am so excited to dress her up.

Yesterday she smiled, like legit smile while I was talking to her, was unable to get her to do it again for the camera though. Enjoy some photos!
adorable onesie from Suzanne!

Evelyn LOVES naked time on her changing pad (this particular session happened after she had a poo-splosion followed by immediate mount Vesuvius of spit up, after mom had already dressed her for the day of course)

we love us some bath time

Great Aunt Sharon cuddling with Evie

solving the worlds problems

PJ day with mommy

Scott holding Evelyn, so mad I did not get photo of Stace holding her!

sleeping on mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment