Monday, October 17, 2011
Mommy & Me Moment
Well baby girl woke up a little early from her nap today and while I was rocking her back to sleep she started to smile. For some reason that smile was so adorable that I got a little tickled and started to giggle, well then Evelyn decided that while she was asleep she was going to giggle too. So there we are both giggling on the couch, her half asleep & me exhausted. We even had a moment when we both stopped giggling and then immediately started back up again at the same time. I really wish I had had a camera to record it, oh well the memories will have to do for now. I guess I never realized how much I would love this little girl, it kinda blows me away. (Even though she is exhausting!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment