| James's handprint in blue and mine in yellow, we will put Bumble's in green in the middle. We are going to make one of these for each of our kids, in different primary color themes. |
| Using the left over ribbon and bows from Chan's diaper cake for my baby shower this will hang on the wall and we will put photos in the little paper "frames" I made. |
| James would not take off the baby bjorn last night after he figured out how to put it on. |
Doctor's appointment on Wednesday gave us some very exciting news. Based on how everything looks 'yonder south' Bumble will most likely be making an early arrival. Maybe 38-39weeks (As of today I am officially 37 weeks and 1 day). My doc will have a better idea on my next appointment Tuesday, see if I have progressed more. Everything is coming together!! Although now I am super paranoid about every pain, tweak, etc. I go into like hyper-mode wondering to myself "is this labor?!?" Also had 1 last sonogram, which showed that Bumble is not a mega-baby even though my tummy is so big. That was a relief, although it took me over 1 1/2 hours to get the sono, Julia was a very cranky mama.
So it has been Shark Week, which if you know me I LOVE IT. Some of the showers were amazing and some eh, not so much. Bumble really enjoyed Shark week, I posted a couple of videos I made of my belly moving around while watching the show. I apologize for the bare tummy photo, it was hot :).
Got to finally meet baby Kyle (Casey's little girl), she made her debut 1 day before her due date on July 16th. So happy for Billy and Casey, congrats she is beautiful!!!My lovely friends threw me such a cute baby shower yesterday! Leyla made homemade egg salad and her famous banana pudding (among other things). Let's just say that Julia's pregnancy cravings were sated. We played the "guess the candy bar poo in diaper game" perfect game for a bunch of ICU nurses I think. We also played "guess the baby food" which was a lot harder than I expected. Although none of us really did that well, lol. I can not say thank you enough to my all my friends and lovely coworkers who came and shared this special event with me, I had such a blast.
On a final note, Bumble got their 1st birthday party invitation (happy early birthday Sydney!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment