Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bumble-lina Is Here

So went to my doctors appointment yesterday and I had high blood pressure, sad day. Was running around 140/90, my doctor said I could go on bedrest or just go ahead and induce since I was already 38wks. I was allowed to go out to my car and grab my labor and delivery bag (which for some reason I had the preemptive notion to bring with me for some random reason) and then report down to Presby's L&D unit. I was started on Pitocin around 3pm and everything went pretty smoothly from there. She came faster than anyone expected, they broke my water a little before 7pm and she was born at 9:10pm. Came in at 6lb 15oz, 19 and 3/4 inches long. She is absolutely precious and we love her so very much. Should be able to go home tomorrow. Just wanted to give a quick update. James and I are parents, holy crap!!

1 comment: