Certain aspects of prepping the kids room have been frustrating in the moment, but now that it's (almost) finally ready I can't wait to start having use for it. I busted out the Baby Bjorn this weekend and had to restrain myself from just walking around the house wearing it all day.
I'm sure that once Bumble arrives I will be consumed with worries and concerns and fear for all the pitfalls that the world has to offer, but right now I'm just excited. Tingling with anticipation. There is going to be a little James/she-James running around and I get to teach them how to interact with the world. It'll be like that Christmas where I taught my cousin to wipe her boogers on Jamie; except I get to wield that sort of power all the time! This can only end well.
Dammit Bumble, move it already! You have 18 years (possibly a low estimate) to teach me patience. No reason to get an early start.
No comments:
Post a Comment