Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bumble's Nursery

Here are some photos of Bumble's Nursery, enjoy!

Bumble's crib!

Changing table/dresser, frames will hold photos eventually. Thinking about also getting a shadow box to protect the mum.

Used left over ribbon & bows from diaper cake to make a little hanging photo thing.
Still need to add some decor on the shelves (like James's panda, who is drying right now). Might switch out one of the frames for one that holds ink prints of Bumble's hands and feet.

Our bookshelf, with my fabulous diaper bag on it :) 
All we need now is Bumble and photos! Starting to get a little antsy, I really want to meet this kiddo! Plus I want to find out if Bumble is actually a Bumble-lina! Not working again til this weekend, doc said for now I can only work at Presby just in case I go into labor while at work. Might go for a couple long walks on Thursday and Friday :) or just go chill at the pool, since I will most likely not be able to do that for a while once Bumble actually comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment