Monday, June 6, 2011

What a Wonderful Weekend

I am just loving my use of alliteration in this posts title!

We were able to make it down to Houston for the baby shower, yea!!! The McBride ladies certainly know how to throw a baby shower. Special thanks to Sharon, Joanie and Grandma McBride. I do not have a ton of photos, waiting on people to email them/post then on facebook. Here is a photo of my baby bump, it is kinda blurry.




It was tons of fun and the games we played were super cute. It is hard to believe with are in the final trimester, yea for 7 months! Although not really looking forward to seeing how big I am going to get or how big the scale goes. I have a doctors appointment this week, kinda nervous b/c I have been giving into my cravings.........a lot. Oh well. Off to finish some scrap-booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment