Bumble and I had an excellent doctors appointment today. As far as Dr. Rinehart is concerned (he is the sonogram guru and has been calling all the bedrest shots since I left the hospital) we do not need to keep coming to see him. He told me to stay on modified bedrest until my OB appointment until next week and let her decide what my restrictions will be for remainder of pregnancy. No back to work full time or 12 hour shifts, but light duty is definite option. He also said laying out in the pool was fine and that I should stay in the water to help with swelling! I love doctors orders like those, pool bedrest sounds fabulous to me. He did not give me a doctors excuse for the jury duty I have been summoned too in a couple of weeks. Oh well I guess you can not win them all. Here are some photos from Bumble's recent photo shoot.
 |
| smiling at the camera |
 |
| profile shot |
As you can tell baby Bumble likes to keep his/her hands very close to his/her face. I found out today that this is also how James likes to sleep.
Here are a couple of photos from the Houston baby shower as well: I promise to post some more later. (Also need to upload a couple of pics from Leyla's bachelorette party that was this past Saturday!)
 |
| everyone thoughtful during a game |
 |
| CUTE Pooh Bear Cake! |
 |
| Playing a game where people have to guess how big my bump is, The Great One (aka Grandma McBride won!) |
 |
| Mom and Sarah talking |
My mom has some photos of the future grandmothers and me but she is in Mexico right now. (Rough life I know.) Promise to get them from her soon. Also the Bumble scrap-book is looking super cute right now. Think I will have some lunch and then head off to the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment