Happy happy fathers day to all the fathers out there; including my daddy, my peepa and daddy to be James. I have had a very early and productive father's day. Bumble decided to be very active starting at 0640 lasting until I went to the grocery store around 1030. I was able to sleep on and off for a bit but gave up and got out of bed around 0830.
Cooked some homemade pizza and made a surprise for James. Debating on if I will scrap-book today, watching totally depressing history channel thing about JFK. Maybe a nap me thinks.
Well here are some much promised photos from baby shower and other stuff.
And finally.....................................this is how I spent most of last week, in a bikini, at the pool. I think I look very redneck in this photo: trucker hat, preggo and in a bikini!
No comments:
Post a Comment