Friday, June 17, 2011

Sad Weekend for Julia

So for the first time in a while, Julia is missing the annual father's day river trip. Sad day. I have a few things to keep myself busy though. There is a baby shower for an acquaintance this weekend, cleaning the house, and what not. I am sure I could also watch some girly movies. I made some very unhealthy trail mix which I need to stop eating b/c I do not want to upset my doctor with my weight gain on Monday's appointment. 

Other than spending Sunday through Thursday at the pool (not all day everyday but a quite a bit.) I have a very nice tan and am quite proud of it. I have been fairly productive I must admit. I finished the cruise scrap-book, am almost caught up on the Bumble pregnancy scrap-book and completed 6 pages of the honeymoon scrap-book. Way to go Julia. What am I going to do if I am allowed to go back to work, what ever will happen to my lovely scrap-booking?!?! 

I had a very preggo mind day today. When I walked out of Babies R Us, I realized that I had not shut the door to my car all the way so it was open the entire time I was in the store. Way to go Julia. Then I got all the way home from the store and realized I forgot to buy a key ingredient for recipe I was going to make for dinner. Oh well. I guess some days are better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment