Friday, April 22, 2011

The Jar

So there is a large jar, like costco size jar, of pickle juice (we HOPE it is pickle juice, that is what the jar is labeled and it is a yellow liquid contained in it) outside one of the houses in our neighborhood. I am only talking about it because it as now been outside the house for the better part of a week. Not really sure if it is a spiritual thing or what. If anyone has any idea why it would be here, please let me know. Starting to gross me out.

I got to have my first pregnancy emotional hormonal breakdown, yea! I was tired, stressed and work did not end very nice. Toss in some hormones and BAM Julia cries her eyes out. Not looking forward to having another one anytime soon. I even cried when I started to talk about it later that night with James, over 12 hours later. I think it freaked him out. Ask my family I am not the crier, that is Ginny or Katy.

James and I went to visit Luke and Sabrina last night. Baby Adalyn is so very cute! She snores! Congratulations Anderson Family!!!


James practicing.

Comfy in her little rocker   


Ok so I know Paula wants to see a photo of the baby bump, we took our first photo the other day. I am just not sure if I am ready to show it to everyone. Here goes, no judging people.

On my way to the gym, this was a few weeks ago. I have gotten bigger since then.

Bumble must really like blogging b/c he/she is VERY active as I type. Hopefully, doc says James should starting being able to feel baby around 24-25 weeks. Had check-up yesterday, my BP and weight are great and baby's heartbeat is normal and strong. Have gained around 7lbs, go me! We will have another sonogram the monday we get back from the cruise. Ok I am going to go relax until my spa appointment starts.

2 comments:

  1. cute baby bump!!! i think i'm just a few weeks behind you (coming up on 19 weeks), and my muffin top is starting to look more like an actual bump. i was really hesitant to share bump pics too, but i enjoy documenting the change - more for myself than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, You look beautiful, as always. I'm so glad you two (three) got to get away for a bit. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete