Saturday, April 2, 2011

Goodness Me

So James and I have been very busy since the last post so long ago. (Sorry for the tease, promise to try and be a little bit more regular about blogging, new to this whole thing.)


We recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary, YEA! Only like 100 more to go or so. Had a nice relaxing day just the two of us. James really wanted to drink our nice bottle of champagne but I said no. Hey if I can not enjoy it neither can he.

We are expecting our first child in August. It is still kind of a shocker to me, holy crap we are going to be parents. Now that I am finally getting the lovely 'baby bump' I think it is getting real for James too. We are affectionately calling the baby bumble for the time being. Let me just answer 2 questions right now: 1) No we are not going to find out the sex 2) Yes we have some names we like, but we are not going to tell you.

James is jealous because I get to feel bumble move now and he can not. It is the strangest feeling you will ever have and yet so incredibly humbling and amazing at the same time. Bumble likes to be really active while I am at work around 0500-0600 for some reason.

 Here are some photos from our most recent sonogram:
Foot   
Ok can not seem to figure out how to turn the photos the way they are supposed to be. Anywho, the brain and heart are formed and working properly. Kidneys are functioning and we even got to see urine in the bladder. Sonograms are pretty amazing, I must admit. So in a nutshell, mamma and baby are both happy and healthy.

On another note, I have finally started scrap-booking our wedding. In addition to our wedding, I also finished a scrap-book of all our friends and families wedding/shower/etc invitations. I have been a very productive mamma. I am so addicted to this stuff. I am not even really the creative one in our family but wow, give me some paper, stickers, glue sticks and photos: BAM! (I included a couple photos from J-Squared Wedding album.) I think I have seriously gone to Micheals/Hobby Lobby like 4 times in the past 2 weeks, it is kind of embarrassing. Oh well. Maybe I will make for Bumble, not sure at the moment.





Ok well I think I have written enough for tonight, more again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment