In 1 week I will be in the Caribbean on Royal Caribbeans' Serenade of the Seas. This will be a much needed and earned vacation for James and I. SO SUPER EXCITED!!! Looking forward to relaxing by the pool and exploring the islands. Also super pumped for fresh fruit (not really sure why, we have great fruit up in Dallas but want the fruit from the ship more).
Back to work, finally, it seems. Politics at work are starting to annoy me. Ran into an old acquaintance from presby who works in L&D (labor and delivery for you non-medical folks). Seriously considering a change for a bit, no rash decisions to be made while preggors however.
Happy note, I finished the J-Squared Wedding Srap-book. YEA!! It goes from our engagement to the wedding and then I included a special page about our 1 year anniversary. It is so super cute, I LOVE it. I want to hurry up and getting our wedding photography book now though, hurry up Joseph Mark!
Some people have asked me why we are calling the baby "bumble" right now. So long story short, my amazing husband has been obsessed with calling any of our children Sasquatch. (It was and sometimes still is doctor). I dislike both of these names. Well one day we were talking about the claymation Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, specifically Yukon Cornelius (sorry if I butcher the name). Then I remembered that they call the Sasquatch in that movie a bumble, and come on bumble is kind of a cute name for unborn baby. Told James this and it stuck, I think it is really cute. We went a registered the other day (totally overwhelming for 1st time parents FYI) and Babies R Us has a "bumble" collection. It's like they knew! Side note we are doing cloth diapers so please do not buy us any regular ones, I have a specific list of diapers that I want. That sounds so snotty, I do apologize.
No comments:
Post a Comment