Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Why are Decorative Crib Bumpers so Hard to put on the Crib?

I have been struggling to put on these stupid bumpers so that my crib will look amazing and these things are just ridiculous. I mean seriously! Don't they get that not all cribs are one size fits all? I gave up and will try again later with the help of James.

Congrats to Casey on baby Kyle's birth (I know it has almost been 2 weeks, but so excited to meet her on Thursday!!!)

Have been trying to get some organizing done, babies need a lot of stuff. I of course want everything to have it's perfect place, but who knows if it will actually stay that way. On a side note I totally want some of these. Are they not just the cutest things ever!?

I feel like I have been so busy working, entertaining and putting the nursery together, I think I need a vacation. Not really sure when that will happen. Everything is going great pregnancy-wise, crossing my fingers Bumble decides to come a little bit early, maybe Aug 15th or so. I guess we shall just wait and see. My back is starting to hurt a little bit, mainly due to everything shifting I think.We are almost finished with our prenatal/lamaze classes and the only class we have left is baby CPR.

On another note: I have the best friends and family EVER. Last Saturday my sisters and friends hosted the most amazing baby shower for me, it was absolutely fabulous. (Actually both my baby showers have been amazing, I am one very very lucky preggo chicka!) The best part was my out of town friends coming to Dallas: Brit from DC; Kak, Staci, & Caitlin (with baby Natalie) from Austin! I had so much fun and it was great!
Bri and Me

Chan's beautiful Bumble Diaper Cake

Me! Gettin' Bigger Everyday

My hostesses with the mostesses

Mommy and me


Baby Natalie

Staci & Caitlin


Bamma

Chan-Chan

Mom opening her "grandma gift"

Marilynn opening her grandma gift

Jenny's will Bumble be a girl or boy game. GIRL won by 1!


Jana & baby Natalie

Mommy gifts, thanks Caitlin!

Bumble is now ready for the greenville st. patty's day parade!





Sydney playing with Natalie

James is going to be a great father :)



Ethan + Sydney :)

The Line reunited!!! Love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment