Sunday, July 10, 2011

Busy Busy

I really love the 4th of July, I think it is b/c I get the pool and fireworks. Bumble LOVES fireworks and got super active during the shows we watched last weekend. It was really cool.

8 months along! Doctors appointment went great, starting to talk about the whole labor thing. My belly is measuring ahead so we will do one more sonogram to make sure I am not having a 10lb-er (dear god please no). But both mine and Bumble's vitals are excellent. I am hoping that Bumble makes an early arrival though, just not too early!

I have also started to notice that Bumble likes to get a little camera shy when people try to feel him/her move. Bumble will go crazy until someone puts their hand on my belly, then it is a crap shoot (to put it politely) if he/she will act up again. Bumble really loves to hear James's voice though. When James and I are having a conversation together, (especially if it has been one of those days where we do not see each other until the evening) Bumble goes nuts when James starts to talk. I had not really picked up on it until this week and I find it so heartwarming. Bumble knows daddy's voice!

We started our childbirth education classes, not quite as weird as I thought they would be. There are some interesting couples though :)

On a very random note I am craving chinese like nobody's business, just found out the place I want to eat at is open today. Oh happy day for Julia!!

Got to celebrate Leyla and Josh's wedding this weekend. I think I am still tired from it, LOL. There was a lot of prep-work involved but totally worth it to see my friend have the time of her life. I even got to practice my mom voice on Saturday when some creepy guy was trying to sell us stuff while we were setting up the reception. I was so proud of myself! My co-workers probably recognize this voice from when I have to talk to crazy, agitated or upset patients on the unit, but it was the first time I picked up on it. I got him to leave though! Posted a couple photos from the rehearsal dinner and reception. SO very happy for Leyla and Josh, two people who are truly meant for each other. Leyla's 3 closest childhood friends came in from Boise, Georgia and Colorado. It was really cool to get to meet and know them over the past couple of days. It was really fun to get to know a lot of Leyla and Josh's family members. James and I reminisced about our wedding quite a bit this weekend. Weddings are just so much fun! Even if I can not wear my cute heels (thank you Kat for saving the day and mom for the beautiful earrings!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment