So my last post was very quick b/c someone was being a little cranky. Wanted to include some more photos from the lovely month of October. Evelyn is doing great! Mommy is getting a little sad that she will have to go back to work soon. I work my 1st night shift this Friday, little nervous about how it is going to go, but it is only the 1 shift. We found a daycare for her to start at in January, super sweet b/c they will let us only pay for 2 days a week.
Evelyn has pretty much mastered head control, we attempted the Bumbo today and did all right, not fantastic. She even had 2 nights this week where she slept from 9pm til 7am, I actually had to go wake her up at 7. It was only 2 night but hey it is a start. James and I were actually a little confused when they happened. Baby girl is growing so big! I want to her to stay small though so she can keep wearing her cute outfits. Guess I will just have to buy her some bigger ones, James will LOVE that.
Well enjoy the photos:
 |
| Aunt Brittany and Evie |
 |
| Our attempted photo shoot from the arboretum |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Took forever to get this profile shot |
 |
| Sleeping during our 1st peprally, I put cotton balls in her headband to protect her ears from the noise |
 |
| STATE FAIR trip with Mommy and Aunt Brittany, she slept the whole trip! |
 |
| Happy b/c I look cute |
No comments:
Post a Comment